söndag 3 oktober 2010

Miss nothing

So, my friend left me, had drunk a little to much so he passed out ( I guess), never been in this house before... so I don't know where I'm supposed to sleep, apparently in the same room as my friend but I Don't want to open every door in the house just to find him when there are others sleeping aswell...

And He makes me feel like I'm nothing... Or maybe too much... He says I'm thin as a stick, but well I'm not as thin as him and he complaines that he is fat so even if he says I'm thin, I don't believe him, but well. and he makes me so sad sometimes, I love him, and probabl will do for a long time but he... he is really good at saying the wrong things often...


Hmm... Well, I'll just wait here until the others get home 'couse we were to young to follow to the bar so I'll wait up so I might find the room I will sleep in.

Que Quowle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar