måndag 11 oktober 2010

I was Charmed..

Went on a short stop at the library, just because... Found a book to read, as if I don't already have a lot of them to read, but well, I can't help that I love reading.


I really believe that the book can be a good book.

When I came home from the library I started the TV and got stuck on Charmed, I like that series.
I got myself a Myspace page, and for some reason I sent a friend request to Taylor Lautner, I Guess He won't accept, but well... Why would he?

I fell asleep today when I was home alone and had a really weird dream. I dreamed that I was in LA and walking in the streets, I were searching for some place, don't know which but, I saw a person that were walking alone, I ran up to him and I saw it was Taylor I asked him to walk with me and help me find the place I was searching for if he hadn't to much to do, hi smiled at me and that's when I woke up.
Hope this dream might be partially true, I really want to meet him, I'm not like the girls that scream and faint as soon as I see a celebrity, but I think, Taylor would like me anyhow, at least as a friend and at the moment that is what I want, to be Taylor Lautners friend :)

Que Quowle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar